Saturday, November 01, 2008

And So It Begins . . . (Programming Note)

As threatened earlier, it's now November, which means I'm off for my second stab at National Novel Writing Month. As a result, my creative energies (such as they are) will be directed there and blogging will be light. If you're interested, you can follow my progress by clicking on the "JDB @ NaNoWriMo" link to the right.

What's this year's book about? Here's the "back of the book" blurb, as it were:

Public defender Greg Crowe has heard plenty of outlandish stories from his clients. But this one takes the cake – a young woman is arrested and charged with the sale of 'counterfeit spaceship parts.' Her defense? They weren’t counterfeit, they’re real pieces from a UFO crash 50 years ago. Crowe thinks she must be crazy, until he starts to investigate. The mystery he unravels could mean a whole lot more than the guilt or innocence of one backwoods girl.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Paul said...

As someone with not enough talent or determination to write a novel I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines. Best of luck!