Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview With a Jedi

Kind of. My fellow WV blogger jedi jawa frequents a web game called Verbotomy that involves making up new words to match a given definition. For example, this week's definition is:

To carefully shave your facial hair into a style which advertises your political allegiance, sexual orientation, or taste in music.
Folks will make up a word, submit it, and then folks will vote on the submission. Whoever gets the most votes wins, exactly unlike a Presidential election. A few weeks ago, jedi jawa, who one of his fellow Verbotomists calls a "creative genius and fierce competitor," won the game. For his trouble, he won a book and has now been interviewed by the game's creator. That's pretty cool - I've never had anybody interview me after I won anything!

2 comments:

jedijawa said...

Thank you, thank you ... I'll be here all week. :-)

jedijawa said...

You know, I've totally gotten out of this for a while. Maybe I need to get back into it along with commenting on blogs.