Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Hope This Is a Hoax, Too

Since I got punk'd last weekend, I tempted to not pass this along as being a hoax, but it's got the ring of plausibility. Apparently there is a new, private, very exclusive restaurant in Tokyo where, before you eat your food, you get to plook it:

A disgusting and twisted restaurant in the Tokyo entertainment district of Roppongi is enticing warped rich folk with the opportunity to figuratively have their cake and eat it, too -- with animals, according to Jitsuwa Knuckles (9/25).

Roppongi's bestiality restaurant is being regarded by its main nouveau riche patronage of young company presidents and venture capitalists as a decadent practice only possible among the wealthy.
I'm not making this up:
Once the customer feels prepared, they will be presented with beast of their choice. In the lawyer's case, it was a sow.

'I'd been told what to expect, but when I actually saw what was happening, it was as shocking as you'd imagine it to be,' M tells Jitsuwa Knuckles. 'Later, the lawyer told me the appeal of the place just came about because when people have got money and done everything else, they turn toward bestiality.'

Once the lawyer had finished porking the pig, the couple returned to the first floor and sat at a table to dine. M says she was totally shocked when staff members carried in roast pork -- made of the same sow the lawyer had earlier been with.

'I was about to vomit,' M says. 'It was the same pig that had been squealing just moments before. Now, it had been roasted whole. I managed to avoid eating it by only having salad.'
Is this what my mother meant when she told me not to "play" with my food?

3 comments:

Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...

ZOMG, please tell me that's a hoax.

I am not ready to accept that people are that sick.

primalscreamx said...

off to snopes, right now. Otherwise, must burn images from brain with wiggles videos and the vigorous scourging of my hide.

Silverback said...

Ok from squealing state to cooked state in 'moments' - now that's the sort of oven I want in my house.

Talk about fast food !!

Methinks there is something porky about this story unless the customer does 'the deed' one day and returns for his meal the next. I mean we put up with a lot but even a Brit would complain a bit if he had to wait in a restaurant for a whole pig to be roasted.

Ian