Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Blast from the Past

Back in the misty days of the last century, before blogs were all the rage (jeez, I sound like a geezer - get off my lawn, you damn kids!), I had a web page full of random thoughts that I threw up on the Net. It was called, very creatively, Random Thoughts. Due to popular request, I've rescued the RT archive from my old website and set it back up, with fresh internal links for all the entries. It's got 17 entries spanning 1997 to 2002 and discussing various topics, some of which I've blathered about here on the Ranch. In addition, there are links to two "special" entries, a final project I did for a law school class called Pratical Moral Philosophy for Lawyers (don't laugh) and my list of the top 100 musical works (the I owned at the time) of the 20th Century.

All that goodness can be found at the "Random Thoughts Archive" link to your right. Enjoy!

No comments: