Friday, June 15, 2007

Spiderman . . . Irving Spiderman

The Film Geek is depressed because he's the Green Lantern. He's not a fan. What superhero are you? Find out here. As for me:
Your results:
You are Spider-Man























Spider-Man
85%
Superman
55%
Robin
53%
The Flash
50%
Green Lantern
50%
Hulk
45%
Catwoman
40%
Iron Man
40%
Batman
35%
Wonder Woman
33%
Supergirl
33%

You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.



Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


That's cool, if only because Mike Keneally's "I Can't Stop" sounds a lot like the old Spiderman TV show theme.

NOTE: I have no idea why this format is so fucked up - apparently my Spidey Sense doesn't extend to blog formating.

PS: The girlfriend is also Spiderman -I'm not sure what that means!

No comments: