Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Album of the Day

Human Interest Story, by 3rDegree (1996): I've written about this album several times before (including in the ancient 95.62% Text Web Page days), so I won't rehash that stuff here. Instead, I'll give a free plug - after more than a decade, the band is back with a new album, Narrow Caster, which you can (and should) order from their web page here. There's also a new live DVD/CD package taken from a couple of post-reunion concerts. Way back when I first reviewed the album, I said:

Having said that, this album was a pleasant surprise. I have no idea what happened to the band since the release of this album. The web site listed on the CD doesn't exist anymore, so I don't know if they are even still around. I hope so, because I'd like to hear what they did after this release.
Guess I'm about to find out!

No comments: