Friday, January 27, 2006

Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck

Over at Concurring Opinions, Dan Filler has a post about profanity and blogging. He argues that legal blogs tend to have less profanity on them than some others, but that a well dropped F-bomb is a good thing now and then. In explaining his fondness for cursing, Dan writes:

I must concede that my sympathies lie with the swearers. Perhaps I was a free-range child, but I grew up cursing and loving it. Then I happened upon a job in a public defender office. Let's just that say that when it comes to the use of lewd and profane language, those proverbial sailors and truckers will have to take a number.
Speaking as someone who has spent most of my 5+ years practicing law in one PD office or another, I can only offer a hearty "fuck yeah!" to Dan's observation. :)

No comments: